Happy Valentine’s Day!
I wish I could share my chocolate raspberry ganache cake with you. Because I love you for reading my blog.
Since I can’t share my cake, I’m going to share something equally sweet – the reasons I adore my husband. I’ll take any excuse to celebrate the fact that I found my true love turtle dove and my marriage is bliss. Yup, it sickens many but it’s true, so in honor of the big V day, here’s a list of unique reasons I lovelovelove my man:
3. He refers to my yes-I’ve-had-three-children body as “womanly.” Womanly!
5. He buys me erotic romances by my favorite authors when he’s trying to get laid – clever, huh?
6. My book shelf is overflowing. Another reason I love him. 😉
7. He requires very little sleep.
9. He buys them when he’s doing the grocery shopping.
10. Right before he makes dinner out of the stuff he buys at the store.
A prince, right? Don’t I know it! If you would like to know how he feels about being married to me, Selena Robins has been collecting quotes from husbands of romance writers for her Valentine’s Day blog – mine included. I can’t wait to read them myself! I think she’s going to publish her post this evening, so check ’em out if you want to see our dirty lingerie.
I’d love to hear about why you love your guy or gal, too. What drives you crazy (in a good way)? What makes your heart melt? What was it that told you s/he was the one? Please, I beg you… kiss and tell.